This is the vanity we chose for the master bathroom. Our vanities are on separate walls, so we will order two of these. The wood has a walnut stain and the top is black granite. It has good reviews, we just hope the reviewers' standards are similar to ours.

This is the kids' vanity. The wood stain is a dark espresso, almost black and the granite is black. It doesn't have as much detailing as the master bathroom vanities, but I think it is perfect for the kids. I know they will love having their own sinks when they get a little older, as will their Mommy and Daddy. ;)

For the 3/4 bathroom we are getting a pedestal sink. We haven't found the perfect one quite yet.
I can't wait to see these vanities in person!!
1 comment:
I am giddy with excitement!
These are beautiful...great choices.
We are getting close!!!
Post a Comment