

I have been so tired, trying to keep up with work, kids, cooking, cleaning, G's school, and G has been sick for several days. J is gone more than he is home. Basketball season has definitely been worse than football season because there's a lot more games and he has to go to all of them. I have learned that house work can wait because I don't have enough time in the day! I was excited that basketball season was coming to a close until I learned he has to be at the baseball and softball games as well. :/
The kids love their sock monkeys. They want to sleep with them, carry them around, and play with them. I was putting laundry away in G's room today and found her sock monkey dressed up with angel wings. :)
1 comment:
Those sock monkeys are SO cute...and I love, love, love the notes she wrote to you in her journal. Another thing I love is seeing three posts from you pop up in my dashboard at once (all with different dates). People always say they can't figure out how I have time to blog several times a week and keep up with everything else I have to do. I try explaining to them that in reality I don't blog but once every week or two...it just looks like more thanks to that "backdate" feature! :)
Post a Comment