Thursday, May 31, 2012
Landscaping
We started on landscaping last Summer....and when I say we, I really just mean my husband. He shaped the front beds and did all of the prep work last Summer, but it was really too hot to finish it. When Spring rolled around we chose the plants we wanted for the beds....azaleas, barberry bushes, and a green grassy plant. I did spray paint an x where I wanted everything to go. That was my contribution to the physical part of our landscaping project. ;) We plan to put black mulch around all of our trees, add in some pink dogwoods on the north side of our house in the shade, and some limelight hydrangeas on the north side. That may have to come next Spring since mother nature isn't cooperating and we are forking out extra money for the sprinklers that are running daily!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment