Grasen starts to kindergarten this year. One of the school rules is no open-toed shoes because of toe injuries on the playground. During the Spring/Summer, I mostly buy sandals to go with her dresses. This is a problem! After searching and searching, I finally hit the jackpot on Target online. These averaged about $10 a pair and will go with most of her dresses and Summer outfits! Her wardrobe is now complete!
I have been working hard on my classroom, getting it ready for the sweet little kiddos that I finally get to meet on August 16th- open house. My own children are finally at an age where I can take them with me to my classroom and they can play while I work. It is so nice!
Every time I go to my classroom to work I come home with a basket full of things to finish at home. Grasen is now old enough to help with some things! She was helping me work on name puzzles and I loved the time it saved me to do other things! Such a sweetie.
A few more baskets and I should be well on my way to being finished and ready for this next group of kindergarteners!
Friday Favorites
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment