I began reading Julee Turner's blog several years ago, later to find out that she and my sister-in-law were childhood friends and still great friends today. I've enjoyed her sweet posts and feel like I know her even though we've never met. I've followed along in their struggles with infertility and finally their pregnancy and birth of beautiful Preslee.
My heart is very heavy today. My sister-in-law, Carrie, texted early this morning telling me about her husband, Matt, passing away in a car wreck late last night. I am just sick over this and can't get them off of my mind.
Please pray for peace for their sweet family and if you feel led to make a donation, a fund has been set up by close friends of the family. You can read Stephanie's blog to find out more.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment