2,000 blocks were delivered this morning....TWO THOUSAND!! We drove over to the lot after dinner this evening and the pallets of blocks were all around the outline of the house. I turned around to see G's face and she had this huge grin, like she could finally tell that we were really building a new house there. I know she has probably thought we were pulling her leg because the process has taken so long to get going and to a 3 year old it has already felt like an eternity since we moved here to our rent house. Anyhow, her excitement made my heart happy.
We are hoping they will begin blocks on Tuesday. I am looking forward to seeing lots of progress next week.
1 comment:
How exciting. make sure you take plenty of pictures of your progress. It's so much fun looking back. I cant wait to show you more of the house tours. You may just find some neat ideas you can use in your own home. Have a great weekend my friend! Susie~
Post a Comment