Monday, June 7, 2010

One Step Closer

J is at our lot with the builder moving stakes and getting everything perfect before they draw the house on the plat. We go to the bank tomorrow to close on our construction loan. This is all beginning to get REAL and EXCITING!!

I had a dream last night that our house was finished and it only took a few days from start to finish. HA! Hey, a girl can dream- right?

2 comments:

MomsTheWord said...

Jaime, I hadn't checked over here to your new blog but it's going to be fun to keep up with your building process here. Thanks for reading my blog. I write it for my family who don't live here but it's fun to have friends keeping up with our crazy family too!

I'm Jaime said...

Oh y'all are not crazy at all!! I admire your close family so much and all the fun things you do together.