They drove to a neighboring city for a little McDonald's (B's fav) and furniture shopping.
B tried out all the reclining chairs and took a peek in all of the consoles on the sofas. None passed inspection. :( We are looking for some seating for upstairs. J has made the bonus room into a "man theatre." It is wired and we have the projector and LOUD equipment. It is actually quite awesome. There. I said it. If you enjoy a good movie it just makes it 10 times better. I'm not much of a movie person, but J rents about 5-10 videos from red box each month. He is LOVING it! He just bought dark, dark blue paint for the whole room, even ceilings. And after painting every room in our house he can't wait to get that brush wet again.
I'm glad he can have a place to relax and call his own. He deserves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment