Monday, January 2, 2012

Keep, Toss, Donate

Our one big project over the holidays was cleaning out our storage building. While we were building our home, we rented a storage building each month for all our stuff we didn't have room for at the rent house and things we could do without while at the rent house.

I have to admit, when packing up boxes before the move to the rent house, I would get a little sad if I had to mark "storage" on the box. Isn't that silly? It's just stuff. And 1 1/2 years later.... I was opening up the boxes and it was like Christmas! I didn't even remember having all of it!

Other than being able to wash and put away all my china and crystal, I was very excited about my table linens! I could finally set up my naked tables!

Our storage building is completely cleaned out, everything is put away, and we have an extra $49 in our pocket each month. Woo-hoo!



No comments: