Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kindergarten Physical

We have been preparing our kids for kindergarten since they came out of the womb...beginning with sitting them on our laps and reading books to them every night. Reading to them has instilled in them a love for books and a love for learning and I am so thankful.

Aside from having a deep love for books, G has mastered identifying letters and sounds, counting to 100, colors, shapes, rhyming, etc., etc., etc. She is now reading books to us and is so very excited about attending kindergarten in the Fall. And I am equally excited about having her in my building!

Before I got out for Spring break, I picked up a kindergarten registration packet to fill out and I made G's dr appt to get her k physical. Daddy took her this morning to see Dr. H and she passed her physical with flying colors. She is one healthy little girl!



Now that the physical is behind us, next up is k screening at the end of April! It is all getting very real......how did this happen?!



No comments: