
Spring has arrived in our neck of the woods and we got out today and thoroughly enjoyed it! The kids, my Mother-in-law, and I drove to a neighboring city that we absolutely LOVE to go to- to shop, eat, and do fun things with the kids. (It's the only place I would actually move to if my husband would move with me!) We met up with my sister-in-law, Carrie, and nephew, Emmett. We enjoyed some shopping at an outdoor mall and had lunch together at a yummy Chinese restaurant. The kids were so well-behaved the entire day. We enjoyed getting to visit with Emmett. He is such a sweet boy with the prettiest eyes and some great hair! He is growing way too fast. And, of course, I love my time with Carrie. She is the closest thing I have to a sister and I enjoy our laughter, as well as sharing Mommy stories and makeup/fashion must-haves. I know one day we will live closer to each other and everything will be better in my world. ;)
The kids enjoyed strolling through the mall in their red fire engine. What a fun day with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment