Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Granite

We chose our granite Monday. It is a lot lighter than I thought we would get. In my mind I envisioned mainly black, but we both really liked this one. It has a good mix of the colors we are using-black, cream, and dark brown. We haven't got our estimate yet because our bottom cabinets aren't ready, but the place seems real reasonable and they are a great company to work with. They hammered off a huge chunk of the granite for us to bring home so we can compare it to the cabinet colors, hardwood, paint colors, etc. I do pretty good visualizing, but I love having a sample to bring home with me. They said their turn around is about a week or two. I can't believe my kitchen will be ready in a few short weeks. I'm a little excited.






No comments: