Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Step in the Right Direction

Our steps were built Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Finally, an easier way to get up and in the house. :)

These are the stairs in the garage going into the mudroom. I love how they turned out. I have to say I was the designer. Ha! I wanted to be able to walk up the stairs coming in from the single door of the garage or walk up them getting out from my car, not go around. I hope that made just a little bit of sense.

This is the step on the front porch. I am not in love with it because it was not what we planned for. We had this picture in mind and once Bob (the brick guy or Bob the Builder as we call him when he's not around) got there he said it wasn't going to work out. We have to put a lot of fill dirt in the front yard so that it will be level. Once that happens, the walkway will be almost up to that step. So this was plan 2 and it'll be fine. I'll put pretty urns on those post-like things.


Two more things to check off our ever growing list! ;)

No comments: