We took the kids to a family fun center Monday night to celebrate Bayler's 3rd birthday. We celebrated with extended family last week while we were at the beach, but I wanted to do something fun on his actual birthday.
This was a new game that they didn't have last time we went- mini air hockey. I LOVE air hockey, so when I saw this I was so excited. I had to give a little demonstration so the kids would understand the concept. Bayler wanted to throw the puck around and since that wasn't okay he decided to play the game behind us instead. I took over and beat G 7-1. Several of those just kind of went in, since she wasn't really defending her goal. :P
We also played a little mini bowling and Grasen rocked! She and Bayler were taking turns, but the strikes and spares and high numbers are all her.
This is the game that caused us to leave early. Bayler was getting his ball out of the gutter and another ball came rolling down the gutter and I yelled because I saw it coming, but before Jordan could get him it smashed his little finger between the two balls. It swelled up a little and started bleeding. We were pretty sure it was broken and had plans to tape his fingers together after baths, but the swelling went down and he just had a blood blister. I felt so bad for the little guy, getting hurt on his birthday. :(
Before the finger injury we played lots of games and had pizza at the restaurant.
We had such a fun time celebrating Bayler turning another year older, but it is going way too fast. Can time stand still for a little while?!
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment