I think it may be the paint color. Our home that we sold before building had this green color just about everywhere and while we loved it then, I think I may be over it now. I was wanting to go gray and Jordan wouldn't have anything to do with it. Maybe soon. He will be real happy about painting again. ;)
I do love the size of our room- not too big, not too small. It is actually the first master bedroom that we actually have space to move around in.
I am in love with the windows. We almost had our contractor just do one big window and we are so glad we didn't. The sitting area adds a lot to the bedroom.
(Sorry about the dark picture)
Happy Friday!
Jaime
5 comments:
The windows are pretty! I love sunlight!
That sitting area is fantastic! I've always wanted to have that in my bedroom.
I love the windows in your room and the dark wood floors, just beautiful!
Stopping by via Kelly's Korner today!
Love your bedroom colors. You've really put together a warm and comfortable space!
My favorites are the sled bed and bedding.
I love the sitting area.
Post a Comment