Saturday, June 30, 2012

VBS

We had VBS this week and it was incredible! The theme this year....


Everything is possible with God! The kids learned that we can trust God no matter what!

Bayler had a good time hanging out in the 3 year old classroom while Mommy worked with the 4 and 5 year olds- sissy's age group.


We came home everyday and had a quick lunch, then took a 2 1/2-3 hour nap! Come Friday afternoon, I was dragging- even with my 3 hour naps!

Grasen really had the best time. I enjoyed being able to watch her sing and learn more about God. She was having so much fun that on Tuesday morning she was up and dressed by 6:30. I didn't even wake her up yet. And my kiddos enjoy their sleep!



When VBS was over Grasen asked how long we had to wait until next VBS. She was a little bummed! I think that shows how much she enjoyed it.

I'm thankful for all of the adult and student volunteers that are helping to plant those seeds in my children's hearts. They are being molded into children after God's heart and I am so grateful.





No comments: