One of B's many birthday presents was a Mater (from Cars) bubble machine. He got it from "Uncle Moose" aka Ryan who is not really his Uncle, but one of J's best friends since childhood. He is wonderful to our children, never misses a party and always tries to show up with the biggest gift. Ha. We got it out a few days ago and played in the driveway. The kids loved it. G loved blowing bubbles and using the wand to catch them.
I've been married to my best friend and high school sweetheart for 8 years. He is a high school principal currently pursuing a specialist degree to become a superintendent and he's also the drummer of a band. I am a kindergarten teacher, a house enthusiast, magazine lover, enjoy cooking and baking, crazy about organization, and love all things girly. Jordan and I have two precious children. Grasen is our little princess and is 6 years old. Bayler is our 3 year old ham and is ALL boy. We love The Lord and hope that He is glorified in all we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment